I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love [iTunes] Album Download


I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love is the debut album by American rock band My Chemical Romance,
released on July 23, 2002. The album earned the band a large underground following,
but they were not able to emerge into the mainstream until their second album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge,which was released two years later

Track Listings

1. Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For the Two Of Us
2. Vampires Will Never Hurt You
3. Drowning Lessons
4. Our Lady of Sorrows
5. Headfirst for Halos
6. Skylines and Turnstiles
7. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
8. This Is the Best Day Ever
9. Cubicles
10. Demolition Lovers
11. Vampires Will Never Hurt You
12. Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two Of Us

 DOWNLOAD ALBUM

pass rar ; akubukanaku

Subscribe to receive free email updates: